Anyone with cabins, holiday homes or other buildings used for such purposes must have an offer of renovation services and must then pay a renovation fee.

The scheme for cabin renovation is slightly different in the different municipalities, and in some places also within the individual municipality. ReMidt ​​has three main schemes:

  • MSW
  • residual waste and glass / metal packaging
  • residual waste, glass and metal packaging, cardboard / paper, plastic packaging and textiles / shoes.
Leisure subscription rates


In the map below you will find the cabin points marked H. Select your municipality and find your nearest cabin point. (For the former NIR municipalities, efforts are being made to register the cabin points in their map solution. For the municipalities Heim and Orkland, the cabin points will be displayed after 1 January 2020)