Renovation is a statutory municipal service, which is carried out in accordance with Art. the local authority's adopted local regulations.
In connection with the merger of the three companies into one new environmental company, it was assumed that all municipalities should introduce equal renovation and sludge regulations. Proposed regulations were submitted for consultation with a deadline of November 1, 2019. Final draft of new regulations is expected to be ready for municipal final treatment during the first half of 1.
This means that each municipality must adhere to its own regulations until the new one comes into force during the spring.
Local regulations for household waste and sludge separators:
- Aure municipality - household waste and sludge
- Averøy municipality - household waste and sludge
- Envina municipalities - household waste
- HAMOS municipalities - household waste
- HAMOS municipalities - sludge
- Kristiansund municipality - household waste
- Kristiansund municipality - sludge
- Oppdal municipality - household waste
- Smøla - household waste and sludge
- Sunndal municipality - household waste
- Sunndal municipality sludge
- Tingvoll - household waste