Change the size of cans

If you want bigger or smaller cans, you can make the change here.

If you want to change cans that will apply to the new waste disposal scheme, we ask you to wait until more information is available about when it is ready for your municipality.

Form for can exchange if you do not live in Oppdal municipality

We only offer cans for food waste and glass and metal packaging in one size, 140 liters. If you change the size of the residual waste bin, this will lead to a change in the subscription and thus also in the fee. See price list. The size of the paper bin must be the same size as residual waste or one size up. You can not choose smaller cans for paper than cans for residual waste.

If you live in Oppdal municipality and want to change your subscription in connection with a new waste disposal scheme, report a change by 15 March, then you will not have to pay a change fee of NOK 375.

Click here to change cans in Oppdal

NB! Do you collaborate on cans today or if you want to enter into a partnership under a new scheme, you must contact the customer center. Here, everyone who shares must agree on which subscription you should have, therefore this can not be changed without the consent of all parties.
Housing with two housing units who has the same owner, can automatically put out larger cans for residual waste and paper and at the same time get a discount for neighboring sharing. You therefore do not need to contact us about this.