How do I order a waste taxi, what can I deliver and what rules apply to this scheme?
Who can use the waste taxi?
The service is an ordering service for all household subscribers in the municipality of Aure as an offer in connection with the cancellation of the Bjørndalen recycling station at Tustna. The service is also continued for former Hamos municipalities. The scheme will eventually be offered to all customers in ReMidt, but we need more time to get the logistics around the scheme in place.
The customer orders himself via a form here on the website. The service is free and it is offered twice per day. year per year apartment / subscription.
What can you send with the waste taxi?
- The waste must be sorted and placed by a road / courtyard by the evening before
- Max weight per retrievable unit is 25 kg
- If the unit is stored on pallets, on solid ground, greater weight can be obtained by arrangement
- If the unit can be towed on a jackpot, larger units can be picked up by appointment
- We can fetch max. 2 m3 per order
- Unless otherwise agreed in advance, usable items are provided for reuse
- The assignment must be capable of being performed by one person
- We can collect ordinary waste with the exception of:
- Dangerous waste
- Infectious waste
- Garden waste
- Radioactive / explosives
- Building and demolition waste
When will the waste taxi come?
After you sign up via an order form, you will receive an email from the customer service center with information on the pickup date. It can take up to 14 days from your order to be registered until the waste is collected.